Tippmann Refrigeration, Inc (TRI) gained its initial footing as the construction
arm to Tippmann Engineering, which had been the family’s company dating back to
1954, under the direction of Lawrence Tippmann.
Incorporated in 1978, by Vincent P. Tippmann, TRI expanded its services to include
refrigerated installations for supermarkets, convenience stores and small refrigerated
production facilities requiring pre-packaged ammonia systems. By the late 80’s,
TRI began designing and building their own public refrigerated warehouses, operating
under the name Interstate Cold Storage, which had already had been held under the
same ownership since 1973. In total, Interstate Cold Storage operates five warehouses
located in Indiana and Ohio.
Now in our 4th generation of refrigeration and engineering, Tippmann Refrigeration
carries forward the long lasting family values of trust, commitment and quality.